Sabado, Pebrero 27, 2016

Mythical Creatures in the Philippines

Childhood years - age where our curiosity is on its peak.  I, being one of the individuals who undergo this age, of course, have always been inquisitive. My odd mind has always been fascinated by Myths.  From Greek Myths to Egyptian Legends and even Filipino folklores, these things have always kept my probing mind busy. I don’t know what’s into them, but somehow they always have ways in hooking my attention.

            Today, my likeness towards them never diminished, plus here comes our project, publish 8 articles (I was like, what sort of articles can I create? I’m doomed!). Then, an idea came into my mind, “What if I create articles regarding Philippine Mythical Creatures?” That gave me motivation; I get to create my project and at the same time, feeding my hungry myth maniac brain with new ideas. It’s just like hitting 2 birds with one stone! What a splendid idea it is. (Yeah, I need to appraise myself once in a while). We’ll so much for talking to myself (LOL), these articles I decided to publish are my 8 Favorite Philippine Mythical Creatures, some may be known by you or not, well it’s my project so you have no choice. So, here goes:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento